Surfing the virtual world is not forever be, could be detrimental. Start hacking email, Facebook, or steal money via credit card.
Here are ways to safely keep everything, including personal data:
1. The first is, to protect the password. Security and confidentiality maintained absolute passwords so that not everyone knows. Moreover, to leak into the unknown. The classic way is to use a password that is not easily guessed by others.
2. Secondly, maintaining email security. Believe it or not, although it is now the era of Twitter, Facebook, or instant messaging applications, people still use email to communicate. Consequently, emails are still being subjected to hacked. In fact, the email has a vital role to access social media.
3. The third, for those who like shopping online should be extra vigilant. Type of Internet users this is very risky for stolen data and make purchases without the knowledge of the owner of the credit card. Tips for a safe, be sure to make a purchase from a website that has the address: https.
Additional letter ” s ” means using a secure protocol or path when buyers access the website selling. The simplest example is when accessing the bank’s website. Prefix https address can be seen easily. So, when shopping online, and do not address https, better undo intention to enter credit card data.
4. Fourth, with regard to protecting the account. Commonly done if you want to enter a specific account, just enter the email address or username then followed password. It is better to use double authorization as using fingerprints or other unique pattern.
5. The fifth, keeping the mobile phone security. Important because various current data is usually stored in the phone. The simplest is to install a password.
Similarly, information technology on How Safe When Online, I hope this information is very useful for you.