Most of us think that it is not possible to recover files from hard drive. They fail to understand how when something is deleted, it can be actually present somewhere in the hard drive and thus can be retrieved. This article is in no way going to the depths of how data recovery software works because this is not the right place or forum for that. Let us say upfront that data recovery is very much possible, much realistic than ever before. Ever since the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 8.8 came into the picture, data recovery rates have increased and rightly so. This is capable of recovering files that were lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, partition loss, virus or spyware attacks and so on.
Gone are the days when data recovery was restricted to mere personal computers or laptops. Nowadays, people store their data in a wide array of storage devices and any recovery tool which is still confined to computers are branded obsolete. However, the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 8.8 is capable of retrieving lost data from almost any storage devices in existence today.
Given below is how this tool can perform hard disk data recovery on your computer
- Download and install the full version to your computer.
- Launch the tool and choose the nature of files you want to recover
- Point to the drive from where the data loss occurred. You can choose multiple drives here depending on the contingency.
- The scan result will display all the files that can be recovered. There is a preview option that lets you view the file before you proceed with recovery. This way, you recover only those file that is absolutely necessary.
Another crucial factor that makes it an instant favorite among computer users worldwide is the quick updates and unfaltering compatibility. Although it has only been a few months since Microsoft released the Windows 10, EaseUS has already come with a data recovery for Windows 10 software because nobody knows it better than EaseUS how much people value their data.
Let us see how you can recover files on Windows 10 using this tool
- Choose the file type you want to retrieve. This can be images, sounds, video, documents or anything that is compatible with Windows
- Choose the partition and click on scan
- The scan will display all the files that are ready for recovery. Choose the ones that you want retrieved and click ‘recover’. This will win you back the files that you thought was lost forever.
As one can see, the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 8.8 can be your perfect partner in the event of a data loss situation. All you need to do is choose the software version that is compatible with your operating system, install to your computer and launch it. The tool will do the rest and you only need to direct it to restore the files you need. Simple, isn’t it? Try it out today!